Friday 3 February 2017

Welcome Post



My Reflection

  • This year I am  feeling excited because I am looking forward for Camp, Councillor and looking forward to see who is the next head girl.
  • This year I want to try and join every thing like sports head girl and more.
  • The sport i want to join is swimming, netball and lots more 
  • I am looking forward to this year.
My Goals this year
  • Head girl
  • To win a trophy  
  • To get 100 golden ticks 
  • To receive the Carolyn Osborne Trophy  
  • To become a peer mediator 
  • To get the sportsmanship award 
  • To get the maori award 
  • To get a principal award 
  • To get up to 90 ticks 
  • To become a councillor
  • To become one of the Netball players 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have achieved 4 of my goals up till now.

1.To become a Peer Mediator
2.To get up to 90 ticks
3.To become a School Councillor
4.To become one of the Netball players

Hopefully I can achieve all of
my goals by the end of the year

Anonymous said...

I Have not achieved 5 of my goals

1.To get 100 ticks
2. To get a Principal award
3. To get the Maori Award
4.To get the sportsmanship award
5. To receive the Carolyn Osborne Trophy

I am sure that i will complete more then 2 of these goals

Anonymous said...

I think in term 3 i will get maybe around 80 90 10

In term 1 I got 72

In term 2 I got 94

And in term 3 i will try and get 100 ticks