Thursday 25 February 2016

Swimming


Swimming Image result for panmure swimming pool

In the holidays I went to the Swimming pools in Panmure with Curtis , my Papa and my Whaea.  We went on thursday when it was a bright and sunny day at 11 o'clock.
First  
when we got there me and my brother got a slide pass and a diving board pass. So when we got inside me and my brother Jumped into the indoor pools. When we jumped in I put  my goggles on then I started to do some breath strokes , freestyles
and back strokes.

After
that me and my brother went on the slide and the diving board My brother did some bombs and pencil drops and I went down the slide about six times,it was dark inside the slide.


Finally
Me and Curtis went back into the indoor pools and we did some awesome bombs and jumps in the pool  and then we played a game in the pool . So first we had to line up in the pool and we used 4 people then all the people had to move back 1 step then the back person comes to the front and swim under the person  leds into  
you get up to when you can’t do it any more. Then Finally we went for a shower and went home.
The End !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a good time. I like your use of time sequencing words.