Friday 16 October 2015

My Holidays

                                            Swimming pools

     In the holidays on 11 of October I went to the swimming  pools            with my Aunty , my grandpa  and my cousin.
 When we went inside the Lloyd Elsmore pools we got a wrist                                                    band.


The first thing I did is got changed in the changing room. After that I hopped in the big Swimming pool. The first thing I did is  counted how long I could hold my breath  under water for. The time was 30 seconds.Then I tried to swim to the other side but it was too long.  I tried 6 times and then I stopped. On the other side of the pool there was a Obstacle course but it cost money, any way I was                        too shy to go on  the Obstacle course. 


Then I went to see my little cousin in the baby pool and there  were lots of sprinklers. I sat in there for about 4 to 5 minutes.  Then I went back in the big swimming pool and did some diving.

Finally I went for a shower in the changing room and washed myself because the hot water ran out at home.  Then when I was supposed to get changed I checked my bag and my clothes wasn't there So I put my togs back on and went out and grabbed my clothes.  After that I got changed and washed my eyes because they were red and  they were hurting. Then My Aunty dropped my grandpa off at my uncle's house. Well we was there  me and my cousin  played on the iPad in the room.  We were playing a piano games and a Shopkins game. About at 4:30 my            Aunty dropped me of at my house and then she went.












No comments: